Our course’s aim is to provide training and assessment so a forklift operator can be certified to operate a forklift on a worksite.Training
The objective is to demonstrate knowledge and skill by:
- Passing a theory assessment
- Passing a practical assessment
Once the training objectives have been achieved the operator will be issued with a forklift safety certificate.
Click Here to view sample copy of certificate
- Courses are conducted on a daily basis, Monday to Thursdays. Weekend and night courses can be arranged.
- Courses can be 1 or more days, this will be determined by the instructor conducting the course.
- All Forklift courses will commence at 9am sharp, please ensure that your staff is there 15 minutes before the course starts.
All course personnel must wear suitable clothing and footwear.
No loose fitting clothes or jandals or sandals allowed.
Endorsement F assessments on arrangement only. Courses can be conducted on your site by prior arrangement only.
CAT 1 (Basic 1 Day Course) $180.00
Trainees who have good sound knowledge of the forklift but have not obtained a Department of Labour (O.S.H.) certificate. Maximum time period up to 8 hrs.
CAT 2 (Basic 2 Day Course) $250.00
Trainees who have never driven or have minimal knowledge of the forklift. Time period can change, depending on skill and confidence of operator.
CAT 4 (Supplementary Course) $100.00
Operators wanting another type of forklift added to their Department of Labour (O.S.H.) Certificate. Must be added to CAT 1, 2 or 3.
CAT 5 (F Endorsement) $250.00
This assessment is Unit Standard: 18496 which also allows the student to drive the forklift on a public road. After completing the assessment, the certificate must be taken to an AA or VTNZ to have endorsed on their driver’s licence for an additional cost of $44.20 (payable to AA or VTNZ after completion and receiving endorsement certificate).